KINGS ON THE NAKNEK- JULY 8-10th, 2019
Start your fishing season off right with Kings on the Naknek River! This trip offers an incredible opportunity for ladies to spend time on one of the most famous rivers in Alaska while targeting King Salmon! You won't get a deal like this anywhere else for a women's only trip! Trip package includes round trip airfare to and from Anchorage!
- Lodge: https://www.beartraillodge.com/
- Your Host: TBD
Schedule and what to expect:
- Trip dates and itinerary: July 8-10th
- Day 1: Arrive in the morning, settle into the lodge, fishing until dark
- Day 2: Full Day of Fishing:
- Day 3: Early morning fishing, pack up in afternoon, flight back to Anchorage
- Location/Accommodations: Naknek, AK, Bear Trail Lodge
Target fish: King Salmon
Season: Early July
- Documents: You will need to have a current, active Alaskan Fishing License and have an appropriate photo id for air travel
- Lodging: The Bear Trail Lodge offers comfortable cabins (double occupancy) with a private bathroom, full electricity, and a variety of common areas for relaxing after a day on the river.
- Food and Beverages: All food and beverages included in trip package. Food is home style all you can eat. There is also a 24/7 snack kitchen which is stocked with lots of snacking goodies.
- Technology: WiFi
- Length of stay: 3 days fishing, 2 nights lodging
- Includes: ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM ANCHORAGE, lodging, food and beverages, guide, and the use of fly fishing gear, equipment and flies, fish processing, packing, and freezing to take home.
- Does not include: Waders and wading boots, meals prior to arriving at lodge, gratuities, Alaska fishing license.
- Cancellation/ refund policy: 50% of trip cost due at time of booking, last 50% of trip cost due 60 days prior to the trip date. Should you cancel your trip, a refund will be made only if your space can be filled, minus a 10% service charge. We make no refunds nor assume any additional expenses if weather or any reason beyond our control renders you unable to complete a trip or any other part of an itinerary. We reserve the right to cancel a trip because of low enrollment or other circumstances and will refund all funds paid to us in such a case.
- Closest major air hub: Anchorage, AK
- Airlines recommended: Ravn Airlines: Departing Flight 7H 940 at 7:05am on July 8th, and Returning Flight 7H 942 at 5:50pm on July 10th. These flights will be included in your trip package.
- Documents required: Photo ID and Alaska Fishing License
- Trip Cancellation Insurance: we recommend that you acquire trip cancellation insurance and/or purchase Global Rescue Trip evacuation insurance. For Alaska resident look at LifeMed Alaska.
- Travel arrangements we can assist: Call Women's Fly Fishing directly for additional information - (907) 274-7113
What to bring: Find the list HERE
Fishewear clothing and gear: Get ready for your adventure with Fishewear gear! We can either mail your gear to you prior to departure or have it at the lodge waiting for you.
Giving back: We strive to give back to the communities we fish in. Below are a couple local non-profit groups that we have given to over the years and find bring the most help to the local community.
For inquiries regarding this Trip, please fill out the form below, and we will get in touch!